When will my beers arrive?
We aim to fulfil all Local and National orders placed before midday, within 2 working days.
National DHL Deliveries
- DHL collect from us every working day and aim to deliver the following working day.
- Tracking numbers should be issued once DHL have collected
- If your parcel is damaged upon receipt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NB. Minimum trade order of 3 cases for shipping reasons
- We deliver locally Tuesday to Friday
- Orders placed before midday, will be scheduled onto the next local delivery route
- Minimum order value is £10 for local delivery and it costs £2 to deliver
- Orders over £30 qualify for free local delivery
- If you are not in when your delivery is made, then our couriers will leave the Beers in a sensible place. In the comments section when ordering you can let us know a safe place to leave it if you won’t be in
- We are currently delivering locally to the following areas:
YO1 0*, YO1 6*, YO1 7*, YO1 8*, YO1 9*, YO10*, YO19 4*, YO19 5*, YO23 1*, YO23 2*, YO23 3*, YO24*, YO26 3*, YO26 4*, YO26 6*, YO30 1*, YO30 4*, YO30 5*, YO30 6*, YO30 7*, YO31*, YO32 2*, YO32 3*, YO32 4*, YO32 9*
- You can come collect your beer Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
- Orders placed before midday can be collected the following day
- Bag in Box are filled to order, so require time to prepare
- Please phone us 30 mins before you arrive where possible so we can get your beers ready for you.
- You collect your orders from outside the Brewery Shop
Payments, Rewards & Points
- We accept PayPal and Debit/Credit Cards on the web shop
- We do not accept Vouchers or Gift Cards online
- You cannot redeem Brew Yorker Points online, but we have extended the ‘in house’ dates a further 3 months, when we reopen
- We also advertise special offer discount codes on social media so watch out for them
- Your Bag in box beer will have a two week best before date from the date of your delivery.
- Cask beer is ideally stored between 10 and 14 degrees but we understand most people will not be able to accommodate that so the best option will be to store in your fridge for optimum enjoyment and to preserve the beer for the 2-week life span once the bag has been breached.
- All our BIB Beer is Cask Beer and therefore low carbonation
- The main difference between Cask & Keg beer is that Cask has very low levels of carbonation, if any at all, and keg beer is carbonated hence the different dispense systems and pouring temps