Yorkshire stars Brew York will be joining us to see off May and welcome in (hopefully) sunny June!
Brew York was born out of two friends passion (some would say obsession) for beer and brewing. Creating Brew York was the realisation of a long lived dream to build a brewery in the centre of York where the experience and location is as enjoyable as the beer itself.
Believe it or not, they’re only the second brewery within York City walls. Starting in 2015m they have now gone from 60hl to 260hl production and have moved from Cask & Bottle, to Cask, Keg & Can. Several successful events have been hosted at the Brewery and a handful of beer awards have been won!
They’ll be bringing 10 of their beers along with them, which are…
1) Twisted Transistor. 7.1% Sour NEIPA
2) Stay True. 8.1% Bluberry Milkshake Stout
3) Galaga 4.7% Hoppy APA
4) Entropy 6.3% Raspberry & Pomegranate Tart IPA
5) Rhubarbra Sreissand Extra Custard. 5.5% Rhubarb& Custard Milkshake IPA
6) Goose Willis. 5.3% Gooseberry fool sour
7) Cereal Killer 6.5% GLuten free WEst coast IPA
8) Barrel Aged Empress Tonkoko 10.6%. Wild Turkey BA coconut, cacao, vanilla & tonka Milk Stout
9) Skoda War. 11.5% Sour Cherry & Tonka Quadrupel (Collab with Two Tribes)
10) Medjuica 10.9% TIPA (Collab with Vocation)
We will also have a couple of the team in on Thursday to chat, have a beer and talk all things Brew York!
Don’t miss it!