The Director of Sales will drive ambitious growth plans and help develop a long term sales strategy to grow business aggressively over the next 2-3 years in order to achieve ambitious sales growth targets. Identifying and developing new sales opportunities via on trade, off trade and direct sales channels in the UK and Overseas. This is a senior management position so you will already have significant experience as well as vision and ideas. You`ll be used to leading by example and will love beer in all its formats. You will make new sales, win new accounts and manage relationships.
- Manage your accounts personally
- Communicate new product launches to customers.
- Staff training to key accounts
- Events work including Meet the Brewer/Tap Takeover events for customers on and off site.
- Existing brewery sales experience or sales experience in another field, or experience of working within the pub/bar/hospitality industry at a senior level.
- Excellent initiative working – you will have total autonomy.
- Be capable of working with spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Be able to work flexibly. Evening and weekend hours are often needed to secure accounts.
- Excellent Relationships with the UK Food and Beverage industry
Brew York is looking to appoint an outstanding and energetic Sales Director to spearhead the future sales strategy, accelerate the exciting beer brand further in the UK and effectively motivate the sales team.
This is a senior leadership role where you will take total ownership of sales, distributor management and detailed P&L management, working closely with all internal colleagues and key customer stakeholders to formulate long-term profitable trading strategies and highly effective customer relationships. You will also shape and develop all UK marketing activities including communication and promotional strategies with a focus on driving rate-of-sale and building consumer brand awareness.
This is a challenging role that requires strong commercial and financial acumen, with a proven track record of successfully accelerating new brands in the UK market, whilst driving profitable category growth.
To make a success of this fantastic sales leadership role, you will have strongly grown your career in sales within the on-trade sector, where you have developed a sound understanding of the route to market dynamics and key customer contacts. You have been successful to date leading sales teams to deliver the highest customer service standards, as well as successfully growing profitable sales and budgetary achievement.
Either send your info to email@example.com with a CV or fill out the form below.