In the light of the current crisis we have taken the steps of closing the brewery and all our venues to the public. Under the new legislation from the government we are able to run under the Off-License from within a brewery group designated as essential businesses. This enables us to still deliver our beer to you albeit under super strict guidelines and safety.
WE WANT TO THANK ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT DURING THIS CHALLENGING TIME AND TO HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US.
You can now once again get great Brew York Beer direct to your doorstep following the latest Government Guidance which excludes Off Licences and Shops within Breweries from the recent Social Distancing measures that closed all non-essential shops.
Deliveries will take place within the areas listed below on Tuesdays to Fridays.
Delivery orders must be placed on our online shop by 12pm the day prior to delivery.
When ordering input your address and if you fall within the eligible delivery zone you will have the option to select ‘Local Drop’ when placing your order.
CONTACTLESS DELIVERIES NOW IN OPERATION
All steps have been taken to ensure that social distance is maintained and that all deliveries are conducted as hygienically as possible (drivers will carry sanitiser and will be washing their hands regularly).
TO LIMIT CONTACT, DELIVERY DRIVERS WILL NOW:
- Place all items outside the intended recipient’s door
- Knock/Ring the doorbell
- Step a minimum of 2m back from the door whilst they wait for it to be answered
- Say hello then leave once the goods have been collected as we will not be asking for signatures as proof of delivery
IF THE DELIVERY DRIVER IS NOT ABLE TO GET A RESPONSE THEY WILL:
- Attempt to find a safe space. If you already know of one that you use regularly it may be helpful to include this information when placing your order.
- Take a photo where an order is left in a safe space as evidence of delivery
Where the delivery driver is unable to get a response and/or locate a safe space to leave your order they will bring it back to the brewery from where someone will try to contact you to make alternative arrangements.